From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Simpson
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 7:37 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Backup QNTC - performance

Hi,

Does anyone backup their local (LAN) Windows servers using their iSeries
tape over the QNTC file system?

I know the integrated server can lock the tape drive and use it but I am
talking about non integrated servers.

And I guess that the servers would be using either 100/1000 network
connections.

I suppose I want to know if anyone backs up their Windows servers this
way and if they think it is feasible.