Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever attached a lexmark printer to a IBM 3486 infowindow II
using the printer port.  I am seem to be having a problem.
When I go into setup it using the space bar doesn't seem to do anything
and neither does the F10 key.

Sincerely yours,
Bill Swann
American Health Care Software Enterprise, Inc.
99 Swift Street, Suite 300
South Burlington, VT  05403
800/336-1776 or 802/872-3484 ext. 303
Fax: 802/872-3476
WWW.AHCONLINE.COM
billswann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you
looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated." --
Poul Anderson
This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addresses named above. This
communication may contain material protected by professional client
privileges. If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible
for delivering this confidential communication to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error, and any review, use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of
this e-mail message and any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you
received this confidential communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the