QSYGETPH question

fixed

If I have *USE authority to a profile, I can submit a job under this profile. If I have *USE authority to a profile, I can use the QSYGETPH, QSYGENPT or QsyGetProfileHandleNoPwd APIs to switch to this profile.

The job submitting feature is blocked at security level 40.
Does anyone know if the API feature is blocked as well?

Shalom Carmel
www.hackingiseries.com