Here's a pre-packaged version of the JT400.DLL file

I'm guessing the PCML stuff should work.  I haven't used it yet, but try
it out.

Prepackaged Version of JT400 Code

Make sure to share any PCML examples you create with this :-)

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Providing Your....iNFORMATION NOW!"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 5
date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:30:48 -0500
from: Mark Phippard <markphip@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: PCML and .Net

Walden H. Leverich wrote:
Before I do something myself I was wondering if anyone is aware of a
PCML consumer for .Net? Basically, I want to use PCML as the descriptive
language of program calls, like it's intended, but do it in .Net instead
of Java. Anyone played with this?

The only thing I am aware of is to use ivkm to convert JTOpen to a .NET
library.  I have tried it and it actually works well.  You can then use
PCML from .NET.  See: