richard@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Here's a pre-packaged version of the JT400.DLL file

I'm guessing the PCML stuff should work. I haven't used it yet, but try it out.
Prepackaged Version of JT400 Code
http://www.rjssoftware.com/files/opensource/jtopendotnet.exe

Make sure to share any PCML examples you create with this :-)
I have sort of used PCML with success. In my case, what I did was convert JT400 to a DLL, and then I converted my own Java API JAR to a DLL as well. I was then able to use my own API, which is using PCML and JDBC, as if it were a .NET library. It is pretty cool stuff.

Mark