WRKSYSVAL QVFYOBJRST

fixed

I have a few objects that are failing to restore, and CPD37A0 is saying
PGM GETHMC in library QGPL is unsigned and could not be
restored. An unsigned object cannot be restored when either the Verify
Object on Restore (QVFYOBJRST) system value is set to not allow restore of
unsigned objects, or when the object is a system state or inherit state
object and the QVFYOBJRST system value is set to any value other than 1.

Should I be concerned about this object, or just change the system value,
restore the object, and change it back?

Creation information:
  Creation date/time . . . . . . . . . :   10/29/04  14:42:23
  Created by user  . . . . . . . . . . :   AGOMEZG
  System created on  . . . . . . . . . :   RS042
  Object domain  . . . . . . . . . . . :   *USER
System level . . . . . . . . . . . . :   V5R3M0
Compiler . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   CRTPGM     V5R3M0
Object control level . . . . . . . . :
Changed by program . . . . . . . . . :   NO
User modified  . . . . . . . . . . . :   YES
Licensed program . . . . . . . . . . :
PTF number . . . . . . . . . . . . . :

We're running V5R4.