Okidata 321 printer skipping a page

fixed

Okidata 321 printer skipping a page.

We had this problem a couple of years ago but fixed it, and we can't remember what we did,

We have an Okidata 321 impact printer dedicated to printing a specific form, attached to a PC with a Client Access session. We print a form, it advances so that it can be torn off, then returns to TOF for the next form, wasting none, and allowing us to tear off forms one at a time.

That is the desired behavior and what was happening. The PC was traded out, and a new PC installed. We intended to install everything as-was, but we missed something somewhere. Now, we print a form, it advances for tear-off, and then sets to TOF on the second-next form, causing a blank form for every printed form.

Any idea what we missed?