Was the OVRSCOPE parameter on the OVRDBF command changed?

On 11/20/06, Jon Allen <jallen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Simple cl containing a very simple OPNQRYF statement and an OVERDBF
SHARE(*YES).  Program was working for weeks, then for about 2 hours when
the program would be submitted to batch it was ignoring the OPNQRYF and
selecting all records... but if I submit on hold, then copy paste the
call on the command line it works fine, when I release... it selects all
records in the file or skips the opnqryf or ignores the SHARE????

Very strange, then... after 2 other programmers were looking at this...
it all of a sudden started working again.....

My question is....  Is there any system value or command default the
could have been changed by someone else to cause this then reset back?
Very strange....

Thanks, Jon
www.bidmyspace.com

Important Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all
attachments is for the exclusive use by the person(s)
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential
or privileged. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited under applicable law. If you have
received this email in error, please notify me
immediately by reply email and delete this message and any attachments.
Thank you.

list