Forget Robot.  You can do this from the console with a start time anytime
in the next 23:59:59 just with OS/400.  If you want longer than 24 hours,
there is a TAA Tool (what else?):

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-9406 fax

             Darrell A Martin
             p.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             11/18/2006 02:30                                      Subject
             PM                        "Automated" run of SAVSYS or other
                                       BRMS backup
             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems

Links to specific documents that answer my questions directly will be
warmly received, in fact may be preferred!

I would like to know the most straightforward way to run an automated
"save everything" -- the equivalent of a GO SAVE 21. ****Is this the best
choice in my situation??**** Knowing how to do this by Saturday, December
2 may extend my time at the zoo that day! (I have a BlackBerry "terminal
on my hip" and Robot/Alert to my cell phone for problems....)

My environment will be Period End Saturday afternoons. The tape library
will be loaded in advance (duh). We use Robot/Schedule for automation. I
can use Robot to bring down interactive subsystems and run preliminary
jobs. That is already in production or clearly understood.

When the prelim stuff is complete I want Robot to kick off the backup. I
plan to arrive during the backup job, which currently takes about 4 hours,
and go from there.

Handling the system restart is also a question, for the future, but since
I eventually want Robot to start kicking off jobs as soon as the system is
back up, I think Help/Systems (Robot) excellent tech support people will
probably be my best resource.

Darrell A. Martin  -  630-754-2187
Manager, Computer Operations

This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and/or proprietary, and may only be used by the person to
whom this email is addressed. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or an authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If this e-mail has been delivered to you in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this e-mail