Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:36 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: replace multi-part invoice form

Talk to me about "laser NCR paper"!! What is the cost? How
well does it
work? Where can I buy some to try??

Darrell A. Martin  -  630-754-2187
Manager, Computer Operations

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/14/2006 02:38:22

We use the RJS Print Server to print all forms which sends
them back to
the appropriate remote outq.  We use laser NCR paper, so
when the drive
makes notations, he doesn't have to write them twice.
By the way we bar code these documents and image the
signed copies, then

get rid of the hard copies.
Carl Novit
FRS, Inc.
843.720.7436 ext. 7708

This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information
that is
confidential and/or proprietary, and may only be used by the
person to
whom this email is addressed. If the recipient of this
e-mail is not the
intended recipient or an authorized agent, the reader is
hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is
prohibited. If this e-mail has been delivered to you in
error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting
this e-mail