Midrange.com archieves should do it - but not as easy as with the CLP :-)

<copy>
I like that, Tom - will keep that in my bag of tricks

At 06:28 PM 10/4/2006, you wrote:

Vernon Hamberg wrote:
An alternative is to STRDBG on the program in question. If you have
the source or listing debug view, you can copy everything by rolling
through the screens. Use Edit-copy for the first screen, the
Edit-copy append (it's on the Edit menu) for each successive page.

Also, you can STRCPYSCN to an *outfile. Then you can scroll through
the listing without needing to copy/paste. Some editing of the
resulting *outfile leaves just the "source".

Tom Liotta
</copy>

Best regards,
Leif

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cyndi Bradberry" <CyndiB@xxxxxxxx>
To: "'MIDRANGE-L@midrange. Com' (E-mail)" <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14. november 2006 20:38
Subject: RTVCLSRC for CLLE type program

I have a vendor package that didn't mind my modifiying their CL Source, as
long as I kept it current with each upgrade. I just received an upgrade, and
as part of my testing, began retrieving the source that I have customized. Lo
and Behold, the CLP is now CLLE. Is there a command to retrieve this source
also ?

(I am contacting the vendor also !)

Thanks,

Cyndi B.