Cyndi,
If the program was compiled with a debug view other than *SOURCE you can
use the RTVSRC tool from iSeries Network. However, you may need to be a
paying member in order to download the code. If that is the case,
another alternative would be to put the program into debug and copy and
paste the code to a new member or you may be able to find a free utility
by doing a Google search.

Terry Anderson.

------------------------------

message: 5
date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:38:12 -0700
from: "Cyndi Bradberry" <CyndiB@xxxxxxxx>
subject: RTVCLSRC for CLLE type program

I have a vendor package that didn't mind my modifiying their
CL Source, as long as I kept it current with each upgrade. I
just received an upgrade, and as part of my testing, began
retrieving the source that I have customized. Lo and Behold,
the CLP is now CLLE. Is there a command to retrieve this
source also ?

(I am contacting the vendor also !)

Thanks,

Cyndi B.