*Real* geezers used their teeth...

On 11/14/06, pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx <pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A cable trimmer? Never heard of it. Real geezers used a knife and wire
cutters.
--

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.

David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
11/14/2006 09:06 AM
Please respond to

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: Geezers and twinax

Speaking of twinax ... anyone need a Twinax cable trimmer?  I found one
while cleaning out my junk box the other day.

It probably needs a new razor blade, but the spring is still fine.

david
list

list