Re: IBM-supplied user profiles

fixed

I just went through this with our SOX audit. They're listed in the
security reference.  Personally, I wouldn't disable any.  As it turns
out, if you do a DSPUSRPRF Q*  to *PRINT or to an outfile and query it,
you'll find that most (99% in my case) have a password of *NONE.

t.skorza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/09/2006 12:32:14 PM >>>
Hi guys

Do you know some official webpage (official means IBM's) where described
all
IBM-supplied user profiles (on V5R3) and which can/should be disabled
and
have password *NONE. It must be IBM's web page - I need it for our
auditors.

Thanks and regards

Tomasz Skorza