From: midrange-l-bounces+steve.dodkins=uk.ebmpapst.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: 09 November 2006 15:05
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: iSeries Security in Computerworld

Rob, I don't count your shop as "typical" :).  For example, how in the
world did you manage to create 111 enabled default password accounts?
Seems like you have a SERIOUS issue.

From: rob@xxxxxxxxx

Do we count as a client, I seem to recall writing a check...
CPC2232 - 119 user profiles have default passwords of which 111 have
the status of *ENABLED.
Total number of user profiles =796.  Seems to be greater than 1 out of

unsubscribe, or change list options,