No 5722999 on V5R4 upgrade CDs??

fixed

Upgrading from V5R3 to V5R3 on 550 . . . loaded the image catalog using
ADDIMGCLGE . . . TOFILE(*GEN) . . . no problem.

When I VFYIMGCLG IMGCLG(image catalog name) SORT(*YES), I get "Verification
for image catalog V5R4LICPGM failed." (CPFBC20) because "Software agreements
have not been accepted." (CPF3DE5 from joblog).  Help on CPF3DE5  gives
"Cause . . . . . :   The 5722999 *BASE and 5722SS1 *BASE software agreements
need to be accepted before upgrading to release V5R4M0.".

"List licensed programs not found on media" from "Prepare for Install" on GO
LICPGM shows 5722999 "Licensed Programs Not Found on Media".

What did I do?  (Or, more likely, what did I not do?)

TIA,

Steve