Dspdevd on the printer.. roll up a screen or
two and look for workstation customizing object.

This would have to be done for any printers.
Remember the WSCST is a compiled object and you
will need that on your new machine unless you
are using a "stock" version supplied by IBM.

IBM does change WSCST from release to release, soooo
you want to have the same version on both machines
in the event that object got modified.

Adrienne McConnon wrote:

Hello,
We are in the process of duplicating one iSeries onto another. I am
printing to a Lanier 2145 - which I was told is like an HPIII - for
mfrtypmdl purposes.  The old machine correctly print duplex and pulls
from the correct trays.  The newer machine does not.  Now I know there
is a WSCST file - and I thought I set that up correctly on the new
machine, however, I do not know how to check either machine to see what
WSCST files are associated to what pinter devices - any ideas?