Display the device description - DSPDEVD

On 11/3/06, Adrienne McConnon <Adrienne.McConnon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are in the process of duplicating one iSeries onto another.  I am
printing to a Lanier 2145 - which I was told is like an HPIII - for
mfrtypmdl purposes.  The old machine correctly print duplex and pulls
from the correct trays.  The newer machine does not.  Now I know there
is a WSCST file - and I thought I set that up correctly on the new
machine, however, I do not know how to check either machine to see what
WSCST files are associated to what pinter devices - any ideas?

Adrienne McConnon

Vercuity Parsippany