I have to admit this is the first time I've seen anybody ride an iSeries
since ROI did an ad a few years back that had a gangster sitting on his
400 pointing between his legs and saying "Feel the Power"

Enjoy the new toy.

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Providing Your....iNFORMATION NOW!"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 3
date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:50:38 -0600
from: "albartell" <albartell@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Now I Got An i      was->RE: First time buying System i5

Well, thanks to everyone that helped me buy my first System i5.  It was
quite the adventure and very exciting to say the least (remember buying
first PC in college?).

Anyways, I blogged about it on my site for anybody wanting to see the
specs and a couple of G rated photos of me with my i.

I gained a lot of perspective of what somebody who wants to get onto the
System i5 goes through to get a machine in their shop.  There were many
things and a handful of things that IBM definitely needs to work on.  Too
much is assumed in the System i5 purchasing world.

Thanks again,
Aaron Bartell