On 11/1/06, Steve Richter <stephenrichter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/1/06, albartell <albartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, thanks to everyone that helped me buy my first System i5.  It was
> quite the adventure and very exciting to say the least (remember buying your
> first PC in college?).
>
> Anyways, I blogged about it on my site for anybody wanting to see the final
> specs and a couple of G rated photos of me with my i.
> http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/?p=25

good for you Aaron, congrats

looking at your config, what is "BOTC DB2 Multsys"?  ( besides $25,000! )

got it.  BOTC is basic one time charge. DB2 multisystem is here:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/dbmult/rzaf3kickoff.htm

using a partitioning key rows in a table can be stored on different
systems. Did not know there was an extra charge for that.

-Steve