Depending on how recently you did an IPL, such as via GO POWER, and depending on how far back your LOG goes, as dictated by GO CLEANUP options, check out
* DSPLOG F4, make it full range of what's available (from *BEGIN)
* F10 & scroll to second screen, then look for any hits on the following message #s
* CPF1806 CPA1E01 CPF0934
There may be others relevant

WRKSYSVAL shows your CURRENT rules.
Probably might be smart to print out some place, what the configuration and other settings are for spectrum of system settings, for reference when later things get messed up.

GO CMDIPL reveals DSPIPLA = Display IPL Attributes
What happens on YOUR system when you do an IPL
Hmm, perhaps we want to change some of these rules settings.
This is not showing when we last had an IPL
it is possible that if master security officer looked at this, same command would reveal more info

GO CMDPWR
careful ... we just looking, not want to ACTUALLY take the system down at this time

GO CMDSTS has some useful info, but not everything I like to see.
GO MAJOR if out of ideas.

I'm sure I'm going to regret asking this becuase it probably obvious
but I can't think of it.  Is there a data area/file/something else
that will tell me the last time my machine was IPLed?  I'm sure it was
for Dayligth savings time but I'm ot sure.

Anyway, TIA.

Mike