"Mike Eovino" <meovino@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WRQ's Reflection.

I've used a couple of very old versions of Reflection (they ran through Netsoft; that's how old!), and indeed, I helped WRQ fix a problem they had with the "Read Input Fields" data stream command, by supplying them with a copy of QuestView, and doing some data stream analysis for them.

If their current products are anything like what they were putting out a decade ago, they've got a very nice product.

RUMBA, on the other hand, though reliable, was always butt-ugly, and the most recent version I've used was the only emulator I've ever seen that used a GUI-look "alphabet soup" status line. (I despise "alphabet soup" status lines, and much prefer an InfoWindow-style status line, or a fully iconic one).

--
JHHL