This may not be applicable since it was based internally on the numbers from
a 9406-170:

9406-170 (3 years including support line and HW support) - $6,872.00
Dell PE2250 (3 years including support comparable to IBM) - $7916.00

That was for 1 Dell server which in our case would have required 2 so you
could double that cost factor.

I have not completed a TCO this year yet, but since we are planning on
adding a 520 in the 4th qtr I will do one no later than July.

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 15:56:03 -0500, Booth Martin wrote