Just to clarify and make certain I don't misunderstand, I would expect that a
job scheduled for 2:30AM would run as soon after 3:00AM as CPU cycles would
allow for the job scheduler. (Though Rob said 1:30 AM, I'd guess he meant
2:30AM.)

That is, the scheduler wouldn't necessarily be running a job exactly, precisely
at a given time. More likely, it would run the job starting at the time the
signal arrived that indicated a scheduled time had passed. For 2:30AM on the
morning of a time change from 2:00AM to 3:00AM, that signal _ought_ to be
generated at 3:00AM. (Or 3:00:00.000001AM or whatever.)

Make sense? It would depend on how the signal was generated (whatever the
"signal" is).

Tom Liotta