I use FF 1.5 100% of the time since I discovered a brilliant plugin 'IE
Tab', which in fact gives you complete IE emulation within FF.

>From the plugin's site at http://ietab.mozdev.org/

<quote>

IE Tab, an extension from Taiwan, features Embedding Internet Explorer in
tabs of Mozilla/Firefox.

This extension is derived from the famous extension IE View, but they are
quite different.
While IE View always open IE-only pages in newly launched windows of
Internet Explorer, IE Tab can open them in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox.

</quote>

I haven't had any problems with it so far.

Best regards,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
PLI-IT - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Yoda of Borg are we.  Futile is resistance, assimilated will you be.
-----

"Jones, John (US)" <John.Jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
10/01/2006 18:30
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Design Change Requests

Considering we're discussing an IBM site for submitting DCRs, I would
like to know the browser usage breakdown among IT professionals.  My
guess is that within the IT circle you'll find IE with around 70%,
Firefox around 24%, and the remaining 6% to be Konqueror (sp?), Safari,
Opera, Netscape, etc.

I use FF 99% of the time.  I only use IE when the site doesn't support
FF.  Luckily, that gets rarer every day.