I am not aware of any utility that will tell you which program or query created a file. DSPOBJD will tell you the name of the DDS source library and member, if it was created by a CRTPF command.

There are numerous utilities (free and "pay-per-view") that will cross-reference file usage.

iSeriesNetwork had a utility (DSPQRYF) that would extract file information about one or more queries. If you need to know which query created the file so that you can make changes, this might be of help to you.

        * Jerry C. Adams
*iSeries/i5 Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
        615.893.8633x152
fax
        615.995.1201
email
        jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dwayne Allison wrote:

I think the DSPOBJD will work.  I haven't processed in a while, but can
remember processing something like that.