   Hi Kirk,

   Yes - I am on a different network at home.  192.168.2.xxx (DHCP assigned)
   at home, and 172.24.1.xxx  (Static) at work.  I have, as a test,
   re-installed my old DLink firewall, and removed the LinkSys from the
   loop.  As soon as I did that, I can connect to work, get a iSeries Access
   Signon screen, and I have access to my work network, and can update the
   work firewall as the admin, just like I used to.

   So it looks like a LinkSys problem.  the LinkSys also locked onto an
   address assigned by the DSL router, and would not let go.  It would not
   respond to the wireless clients either.  After I rebooted the LinkSys, it
   still would not give up the address and acquire the correct and new one.
   There seems to be issues with this unit, and will others that I have tried
   at home.  i don't know if they are all poor quality, but I think I need to
   get in touch with whatever support I can, and have these issues addressed.

   I thought the LinkSys - being a Cisco product, would be a good piece of
   hardware.  It turns out to be a piece of something else! ;-)