From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 7:51 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: V5R3 Printing

We just did a V5R1 to V5R3 upgrade this past weekend of our main
production
system.  We are now receiving complaints that documents which had been
printing on both sides of a page are only printing single-sided.  I have
determined that if you specify DUPLEX(*YES) on an individual spool file
it
will print double-sided.  Is there a default value somewhere for this?
Most of the printers are remote OUTQ's.  Some have workstation
customizing
objects to specify a default tray.  One is twinax.  Any ideas?

Dave Parnin
--
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571