   Hello,

   I've been searching IBM info center,and the list archive for a few hours
   now, and I can't see if what I want to do can be done.

   I have a QMQry that has parms passed to it.  CL is as follows.

                DCL        VAR(&Var1) +
                            TYPE(*CHAR) +
                            LEN(9)

                DCL        VAR(&Q) +
                            TYPE(*CHAR) +
                            LEN(1) +
                            VALUE('''')

                STRQMQRY   QMQRY(NameOQry) +
                            QMFORM(*QMQRY) +
                            SETVAR((Variable1 &Var1) (q &q))

   The Var1 is passed to the program as character.

   What I want is for the qry to run with the passed  parms, but when it is
   run in an interactive job, I get prompted for the variables Var1, and
   'Q'.

   Anyone know how to make it use the passed parms with running
   interactively?

   Thanks!

   Jim Essinger
   Senior Programmer/Analyst