From: "Henza, Guy" <GHenza@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 20. september 2005 22:19
Subject: RE: complete "scrubbing" of our data from the disk

Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions.  We want to resell these
drives so I don't think the barbeque method will work for us but I will
use plenty of beer.  I was thinking of deleting the production libraries
and writing to a file until the check light came on.  The "Install them
in a PC with a SCSI card & use a cheap/freeware DODWipe to zero the
drives" sounds possible.  Are there any good suggestions out there?

Regards,

Guy Henza