Re: SRC A6005090

fixed

Also WRKPRB should have it... It's most likely a Disk or Disk IOA problem.
I've also seen this code when the System Password has expired, but that
shouldn't be the case here...

_____________________
Kirk Goins CCNA
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified i5 Solution Sales
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
IBM Certified Designing IBM e-business Solutions
Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519
kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      www.manageinc.com

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

rob@xxxxxxxxx
09/19/2005 12:40 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: SRC A6005090

1 - Call in on the PMR and see if IBM recorded it.

2 - STRSST
1. Start a service tool
5. Licensed Internal Code log
1. Select entries from the Licensed Internal Code (LIC) log

3 - Do you have an HMC?  There's some way to get to it in that but I've
got chores to do.