Also WRKPRB should have it... It's most likely a Disk or Disk IOA problem.
I've also seen this code when the System Password has expired, but that
shouldn't be the case here...

Kirk Goins CCNA
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified i5 Solution Sales
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
IBM Certified Designing IBM e-business Solutions
Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

09/19/2005 12:40 PM
Please respond to

Re: SRC A6005090

1 - Call in on the PMR and see if IBM recorded it.

1. Start a service tool
5. Licensed Internal Code log
1. Select entries from the Licensed Internal Code (LIC) log

3 - Do you have an HMC?  There's some way to get to it in that but I've
got chores to do.