Agreed.  We have already considered iTera in a recent
review of H/A software (which we may need next year)
and this further cements that consideration.

If, in the future, we have a need for the other vendors
products (Curbstone & Asymex) - I'm going to ensure that
their name is on the table!

Terry

                <snipped for bandwidth>