Ira Chandler at Curbstone asked me to post the following message on his
behalf. He wasn't able to post it himself as the server was rejecting his
email address (anyone know a fix for this?)

Bill Rice
iTera, Inc.

- - - - - - -
Curbstone made a mistake.  Our "Marketing" guy did not have the benefit of
the "Techie" guy who knew better.  We all NOW understand what
MidrangeNews.net is all about, and want NOTHING to do with them.  We have
demanded that they pull our banner today, and posted disclaimers on our web
site.  If they do not, we will take whatever steps are required to have it
removed.

We apologize for not doing our "due diligence" before agreeing to a deal
that was too good to be true.  In our defense, our business has more than
doubled from last year, and we are growing, and running fast to keep up.
Just got our "Advanced" Business Partner Status and Curbstone Card was
determined "Server Proven."  We sell and support what I believe to be the
only true *NATIVE* AS/400 Credit Card software!

Many of you have worked with me over the last 15 years and know that I have
done nothing but focus more deeply on the AS/400.  In fact, three years ago,
I left my old company and formed Curbstone because of my dissatisfaction
with their direction AWAY from dedicated support for the AS/400.

We apologize.

Thanks for your understanding!

Ira Chandler
Chief Technology Officer