Pretty much.

- Had a little trouble getting our Domino Fax for iSeries running.  But
shutting down that server, resetting some DID modems and starting it back
up worked find.
- Fax/400 had some issues.  Only a few of the necessary jobs were running.
 ENDFAXSPT followed by the appropriate STRFAXSPT options beat it into
submission.
- TSM for PASE 5.2.4 had a few issues.  About the 3rd or 4th time it came
up and stayed up.
- Ancient ADSM software wasn't worth a damn.  Got six 3581 tapes I have to
restore for it.  Compounded by the fact that someone went hog wild with
MONMSG and we found out the previous nights backup for it wasn't worth a
tinker's dam.  Should be invisible for the users.  UNLESS we get a request
to reload a PC file that was saved in the last two days with it.
- CPF3124 "File in use at abnormal system end" appeared roughly 1,870
times.
- Changed the help desk's voice mail message to reflect that we know the
machines dropped, until the machines were back up.  Out of all the
hundreds of users we only took 15 calls after that.
- Total DB2 damage:  Had to reset one value in a data area because of a
process interruption.  Gotta love DB2 on the i5, eh?