Sorry I misspoke - it was trying to order the V5R2 cume that produced those
errors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Urbanek, Marty
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 3:54 PM
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Anybody use Fix Central today?

I just tried to order a V5R3 cume via FTP server and it returned many screens
full of errors to my browser. Just wondering if anybody has used it
successfully recently. Thanks. -Marty

Thee following errors certainly look like they came from the host side:

Error 500: Unable to compile class for JSP
/QIBM/UserData/WebAS5/Base/esupport/temp/WebSphere/esupport/Fix_Central/fixcentral.war/_PTFSummaryPage.java:30:
 Class com.ibm.esup.fc.sum.PTF not found in import. com.ibm.esup.fc.sum.PTF; ^
/QIBM/UserData/WebAS5/Base/esupport/temp/WebSphere/esupport/Fix_Central/fixcentral.war/_PTFSummaryPage.java:32:
 Class com.ibm.esup.fc.sum.PTFComparator not found in import.
com.ibm.esup.fc.sum.PTFComparator; ^
/QIBM/UserData/WebAS5/Base/esupport/temp/WebSphere/esupport/Fix_Central/fixcentral.war/_PTFSummaryPage.java:34:
 Class com.ibm.esup.fc.sum.PTFSummaryMessages not found in import.
com.ibm.esup.fc.sum.PTFSummaryMessages; ^
/QIBM/UserData/WebAS5/Base/esupport/temp/WebSphere/esupport/Fix_Central/fixcentral.war/_PTFSummaryPage.java:36:
 Class com.ibm.esup.fc.cart.FixCart not found in import.
com.ibm.esup.fc.cart.FixCart;
approx 50 more similar messages.