Subject: Re: Browser-Based Emulation
From: Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, May 09, 2005 2:21 pm
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Are you just running the test page from a local folder to start (rather than getting it set up on a web server)?

The trick was having a properly named jar in the folder I was opening the page from. I think it looks for a my5250s.jar which I just made a copy of the tn5250j.jar and renamed. Other stuff should be on your classpath.

Pete

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Pete -

Thanks for the feedback. I've d/l'ed the code and trying to get it going
as an applet. Getting a 'class not found', so I'm not there yet.

- Michael