Cell Phone telemarketers

fixed

I just got this clip from my wife. I was not aware that this was coming,
but have now registered all 5 of my cell phone accounts.

Starting Jan 1, 2005, all cell phone numbers will be made public to
telemarketing firms. So this means as of Jan 1, your cell phone may
start ringing off the hook with telemarketers, but unlike your home
phone, most pay for your incoming calls. These telemarketers will eat up
your free minutes and end up costing you money in the long run.
According to the National Do Not Call List, you have until Dec. 15th
2004 to get on the national "Do not call list" for cell phones. They
said that you need to call 1-888-382-1222 from the cell phone that you
wish to have put on the "do not call list" to be put on the list. They
also said you can do it online at www.donotcall.gov. Registering only
takes a minute, is in effect for 5 years and will possibly save you
money (definitely frustration)!

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell