2 years ago in January (with Al's gracious help in providing a bunch of
CD's) I had the joy of upgrading a Model 500 from V3R7 to V4R3 to V5R1. It
took just about 40 hours. I was able to read an entire Tom Clancy novel in
between prompts to load the next CD.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

Al Barsa <barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/05/2004 12:26 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion