I've created an application that emails, faxes, and prints spool files.
You can have the source for free.  Let me know if you're interested.

Frank on 10/29/2004 03:44:38 PM

Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

Sent by:    midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject:    Email a spoolfile

I have a client running 5.3 that wants to email a spoolfile to a couple of
users. I Have SMTP setup and running. What's the simplest way to email a
spoolfile programmatically without using a third party product?

Kirk Goins CCNA
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
IBM Certified iSeries e-Business Infrastructure
IBM Certified Designing IBM e-business Solutions
Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.