Hi Peter

Most of the APIs are the same back to V5R1. The V5R2 documentation will mark what is new, so you could sort of back fill from there.

Vern

At 01:19 AM 10/27/2004, you wrote:
Hi Vern,

thanks for the heads-up.  Unfortunately, I had to downgrade from V5R3 to
V5R1 when I changed projects (how I miss my 'Chain (keyfield1:keyfield2)
File;'!!), so I will keep the InfoCenter in mind, but won't trust it
completely for V5R1.

Best regards,

Peter