Re: System API reference

fixed

To go a little further on the index solution - I just created one over the V5R1 API PDFs. Total size is c. 120MB, including PDFs and index. I have a ZIP of both the actual files, as well as of an ISO CD image. The ZIPs are c. 45MB. Anyone interested, contact me offline. Email limits the size I can attach, but FTP would be fine.

It might be worth looking at sending only the index - then you'd need to download all the PDFs yourself.

Vern