RE: Default to printer drawer 3 in WSCST requires rocket science

fixed

Hi Mark,

The tool is one of the components of a product called
PCLTool SDK from Page Technology Marketing, Inc.
(http://www.pagetech.com).

Earlier this year, Page Tech was offering free access
to the PCL command disassembler program from their SDK
via their web site (user ID and password required).
You had to submit a request to them along with a
description of your job function (offering was limited
to people with some responsibility for printing
related issues) and they would decide whether to
provide access to you or not.

I don't know whether they are still accepting new
applications for this offering or not.

As far as I know, the PCL command disassembler is not
available as a standalone product.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
E-mail: ptykodi@xxxxxxxxx

>date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:31:49 -0400
>from: "M. Lazarus" <mlazarus@xxxxxxxx>
>subject: RE: Default to printer drawer 3 in WSCST
>requires rocket science
>
>Paul,
>
>  Is this tool available to the public?  What is it
>called?
>
>  -mark
>
>At 10/22/04 11:02 PM, you wrote:
>>I have access to one of those tools that breaks
apart
>>a printable file and lists all of the commands found
>>in it.

=====
Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant