I investigated several schedulers 3 years ago when I
configured and purchased our iSeries.  For our
purposes and to save a few bucks, I chose IBM's
Advanced Scheduler.  It handles our needs
sufficiently, though if I had it to do over again I
would have chosen Robot instead.  There are several
features that are not available or easily available in
IBM's Advanced Scheduler.  I would probably even use
it more if I had chosen Robot instead.  Though, if
your needs are not complex, then you can save a few $
and go with IBM's Scheduler. I also don't believe IBM
spends much time with upgrades for it.  Though your
IBM Maintenance covers Scheduler so you don't have to
worry about separate maintenance renewals.  I would
still rather have selected Robot.  I don't know about
OpCenter.

Don