JDE/Peoplesoft Archiving

fixed

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else out there has run into the need to
purge JDE(peoplesoft) data from the iseries and if so, what product have you
used that you would also recommend. I have been working with a software from
the UK that was all ready decided to be evaluated when I took this position
and so far I have had to apply 4 patches just to an eval software and it
hasn't been a smooth ride. Any assistance is appreciated!

Thanks from the guy who hopes to go to COMMON someday........

Bill Boyd

AS/400 Administrator

Toyoda Gosei North America

573-547-1041 ext. 5320