SNDTCPSPLF might not work - it is the same as LPR, which is what is used for printing to remote OUTQs. The LPD server would need to be active on the remote machine. We also know that remote OUTQs don't handle stuff even like multiple copies without a couple special settings (XAIX comes to mind). The result is sending the spooled file COPIES number of times.

SNADS is easy to set up - use the AnyNet stuff - and that will work with the SNDNETSPLF command just fine.

Vern