Re: Problems with IBM iSeries Information Center

fixed

>From a memo passing around here...

For those of you that may be using IBM's information center at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/infocenter.html , you may be
getting an error about your Java Virtual Machine not being adequate.
Upgrading to the most recent version from Sun Microsystems, is "too new",
so IBM recommends the following link to update your JVM to a version
compatible with their website.  I'll keep my usual Java commentary to
myself this time, but this so deserves it.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/jre/javaplugin.exe

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Murphy, Guy" <murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/15/2004 12:08 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
Problems with IBM iSeries Information Center

                 Is anyone beside me having problems accessing the
Information
Center?  I've tried both IA and Mozilla and I'm getting no response.

Guy Murphy
murphyfa@xxxxxxxx
University of Illinois Foundation
217-333-8670