RE: runrmtcmd and the registry

fixed

Angela,

I could be wrong.  But I don't believe that the HKEY_Current_User should be
used by anything but an interactive application as it refers to the
Currently logged on user.  Which explains why the job runs fine if the user
is logged on.

I'd put the registry info in another subtree, HKEY_Local_Machine perhaps?

HTH,
Charles