Re: Fw: [Interlug] COMMON Toronto (fwd)

fixed

Don is right - I missed a flight from Toronto to Detroit a week ago
because it took over an hour just to get through US Immigration at
Terminal 3 (not counting airline counter time because I printed my
boarding pass online a day before I left).  Security added another 5
minutes.  (Luckily for me Northwes thad another flight an hour after the
one I missed).  I would suggest arriving at least 2 hours before your
scheduled departure if you are going out of Canada.

...Neil

Don <dr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
2004/10/14 18:54

midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Fw: [Interlug] COMMON Toronto (fwd)

Ok,

folks an item to remember when you're LEAVING Toronto at the end of the
week....

When leaving Toronto, you clear US customs in the Toronto airport.

This  means that depending on the time of day, you might
want to allow extra time before your flight.  If you're departing in the
early morning (up to 9:00 am or so), it's very busy and it can add 30-40
minutes to the departure process.

Just a FYI advisement from the folks north of the border I'm passing
along...

Don in DC...almost packed...