Toronto Weather forecasts...

fixed

Folks,

this is from Weather.com so it's better than me using my random number
generator...

Day   hi/lo  misc

Fri  59/48  showers/windy
Sat  52/43  showers/windy
Sun  51/44  few showers
Mon  54/46  showers
Tue  55/46  partly cloudy
Wed  55/52  mostly cloudy
thu  63/50 partly cloudy

Gee, this kinda sounds like London weather...except I would have had to
add fog.... :)

Temps are in non-metric for those that are linear equation challenged.

Don in DC