We have brms but it is not setup.  I do not think it is required for TSM.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

"Jeff Crosby" <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/14/2004 03:43 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Fax to

RE: Intel Servers On iseries ?

Rob Berendt wrote:

> I believe you will want something like TSM because when you
> need an individual file you don't want to have to restore the
> whole PC disk.
> Traditional iSeries techniques just save the disk image.

Do you BRMS also?  I thought I read somewhere that BRMS is required for
on the iSeries.  But maybe if used on an IXS card that's not the case?

Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.
P.O. Box 13369
Ft. Wayne, IN 46868-3369